betty02 Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 (edited) Been given this to be used as a banner for the IT departments VLE, I tried vector magic and also tried to re-design the whole thing myself but with no luck! Any of you guys able to have a play? Appreciated! Edited February 21, 2012 by betty02
betty02 Posted February 21, 2012 Author Posted February 21, 2012 Ha you did the exact same thing I did when they asked me to do it, remove the dated gradient rings and make it simple. However within minutes they asked for the gradients back Suppose there was no eye for class on employment of IT Teachers Thanks anyway matey. never fail to reply
jedmondson Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Looks a bit like Loony Tunes operating closing with those blue circles.
betty02 Posted February 21, 2012 Author Posted February 21, 2012 Perfection as always!!!! How did you get the rings to stay a similar thickness? Here was my ailed attempt! As you can see my rings got gradually thinner? Maybe as I duplicated the layer as I was too lazy to go through the same process again and again? Perfect though if you have a .zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now