Guest TheLibrarian Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 When trying to reply to http://www.edugeek.net/forums/how-do-you-do/90345-deploy-macromedia-licence-keys-2004-mx.html I get a message "Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters." The reply I'm trying to send is: I have deployed the Macromedia suite of software [Dreamweaver 2004 MX etc] and I had thought that I had also deployed the licences with the software. This is not the case however. The software runs OK for the domain administrator but asks to be registered for all other users. The entry for the licence is present in the Registry and permissions are set on the keys as you would expect them to be set. I have tried updating from version 7.0 o 7.01 but this has not helped. Affected software: Macromedia Dreamweaver 2004 MX Macromedia Fireworks 2004 MX Macromedia Flash 2004 MX Client operating system: Windows 7: SP1: 64 Bit. Any ideas welcome. Many thanks. I never did get to the bottom of that issue with 2004 MX before we switched to CS4 and had roughly the same issue. Here's how I fixed CS4; maybe the issue is similar. Good luck.
6Foot2 Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 Thanks. I will look into this. I am looking at another possible solution first [saw the reply from Arthur first]
Guest TheLibrarian Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 Best of luck, hopefully I'll be able to reply normally in future.
ZeroHour Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 Thanks for reporting, looking into the issue now with the post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now