MrWu Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 Hi guys; Hope this isnt a silly question.Just migrating Exchange 2003 > 2010 this weekend and attempting to setup SSL for more secure access. I'm completing the Certificate on the Server (no using wildcards) and there is a section where you fill in if you access OWA internally... It is autofill by Exchange as : servername.schoolname.sch Testing now I can access my migrated 2010 mailbox internally as https:\\servername\exchange at the moment...do I need to add an entry for above? I hope to then get an SSL signed and install this so users internally can log into OWA without the cert error and without having to enter thier passwords again. Cheers all !
sukh Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 For your SAN Cert just add the FQDN of the server. If publishing externally then make sure your CN name is right.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now