ljohnston Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Hi All I am just having a problem with software version 10.8 IE the floating tool bar I am trying to setup a costomized tool bar buit i am having problems as the icons I am looking for are not in the menu and when you try to add them from the main notebook software tool bar IE drag and drop they will not add them selfs to this menu. I belive you could do this with Version 9. But I am not completely sure as this is the first time I have configured smart software as I am used to Active Boards. Any help would be great. Thanks
ianberg Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 All the items that may be added to SMART Floating Tools are displayed by selecting its gear icon. This opens the "Customize Floating Tools" window. Items can not be added to SMART Floating Tools from the SMART Notebook toolbar. You can customize the SMART Notebook toolbar by right-clicking on it anywhere that is blank. This should open the "Customize Toolbar" window.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now