JJanisch Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Hi guys, A teacher has been asking for 'Writers Block' for use in English. There's not much more detail than that, I believe it is one of the BBC Education programmes. Might somebody here have it? Thanks, Josh
JJanisch Posted January 11, 2012 Author Posted January 11, 2012 She believes it to be around 9 years old. Might have no chance!
mole Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 Hi I've got this programme called writers block says its from 2011 but maybe thats when it was shown last BBC Year 7 Literacy 2 hours in length from 2011-An exciting unit featuring well-known authors giving advice on developing appropriate styles and techniques in writing. Styles range from fairytales to factual writing and plays to short stories 1
JJanisch Posted January 12, 2012 Author Posted January 12, 2012 Hi again mole, I have asked and she says that sounds about right! Perhaps a re-run or something really similar. If you could upload it to Exchange I'd be very grateful.
JJanisch Posted January 13, 2012 Author Posted January 13, 2012 Can you re-upload it in plaintext? I've had 2 erros now and it won't import :/ ...stupid ClickView. Preferably "WritersBlock"
mole Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 will start it now. i've also had errors importing things, sometimes it just fails for no reason, then if I try again - same file - it will work. 1
JJanisch Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 I'm having trouble playing the file because I need the DivX codec. Is there any chance you can change this compression before uploading or give me an insight on how to deploy DivX to the Clickview service?
mole Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 oh,that's odd. try downloading divx from here - ClickView - the digital video solution for schools - onto the clickview server and/or manager pc, maybe it will need to go on the pc but i'm we don't install divx on to each pc that has clickview player on it. Also have you updated to the latest versions of clickview server, manager (released 09/01/2012) and player (released 22/12/2011) ? might make a difference 1
JJanisch Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 oh,that's odd. try downloading divx from here - ClickView - the digital video solution for schools - onto the clickview server and/or manager pc, maybe it will need to go on the pc but i'm we don't install divx on to each pc that has clickview player on it. Also have you updated to the latest versions of clickview server, manager (released 09/01/2012) and player (released 22/12/2011) ? might make a difference Thanks man, I'll have to talk to the other tech who put the system in. TD day tomorrow so maybe I'll get a minute to do this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now