polarlemniscate Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Hi all, Does anyone use this software (allkara, turingkara etc) from SwissEduc - Computer Science - TuringKara: two-dimensional Turing machines ? I cannot make the thing work - it's a Java applet that will not load beyond 88%. Infuriating and I'd really like to use it with our AS/A2 students! Any ideas? Jim
peterp Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Did anyone manage to fix this? We have the same issue. I know I have fixed it in the past, but cannot for the life of me find the doc I wrote on how to do it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now