russdev Posted May 7, 2007 Posted May 7, 2007 As you can all see, we have reenabled the 'donate to EduGeek.net' block on right hand side which we used for BETT. A big thanks to robknowles and elsiegee40 who have already donated... Russell
ctbjs Posted May 7, 2007 Posted May 7, 2007 I go on holiday on Wednesday but I will surely donate on my return!! I'll be checking in on edugeek while I'm away of course.......NOT!! 8)
russdev Posted May 7, 2007 Author Posted May 7, 2007 I suppose I should say that we have reenabled this so we can get the BETT 2008 fund started... Russ
projector1 Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 just donated the least i can do, hope to see you their
localzuk Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 I donated a couple of days ago - not much but every little helps right?
russdev Posted May 8, 2007 Author Posted May 8, 2007 Looks like the module is being bit iffy as not showing some donations if your donation does not appear then please do pm and will add it. Paypal is getting all the donations just not showing on the module for some reason. Russ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now