rphox2003 Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 I just noticed that when highlighting text in a table cell (to copy/paste) the highlight is two shades of blue. This seems to only happen in the last cell of the table. Anybody know what this means?
Michael Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 I'm not 100% sure, but it may be because you have 'Show formatting marks' enabled. Another thing to check is that you're running Office 2007 SP3.
rphox2003 Posted December 14, 2011 Author Posted December 14, 2011 Sorry but the show formatting doesn't make a difference and I am running SP3. Thanks anyway. Anybody else know what this means?
Pico Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Is it just this cell of the table that has the problem, or always the last cell of the table, whatever that happens to be? If it's just this cell, I would check carefully for a subtle change in the background colour of the text. The selection colour changes its shade where more than one background colour is being used on the selected text. HTH.
rphox2003 Posted December 18, 2011 Author Posted December 18, 2011 It's the last cell in every table. I don't use background or text colors - simple black on white. I only see these two colors when I highlight the text in order to copy/paste.
rphox2003 Posted December 28, 2011 Author Posted December 28, 2011 Am I the only one experiencing this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now