Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wondering if anybody has replaced the AMOLED in a HTC Desire? It is only the AMOLED I need to replace, the digitizer is still working fine (amazingly given the crack in the actual screen!)

 

Searching eBay, I'm only finding screens for the Desire G7, which I understand to be the Chinese made version of the Desire, but I have no idea if these screens are compatible with the standard (Taiwanese) Desire?

 

Can anybody help?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...