Jawloms Posted November 18, 2011 Posted November 18, 2011 (edited) Hi all, This is a work in progress and am still working on layout etc, but I'm after a spot of help with the menus please. Trimley St Martin Primary School The URL is a site I played with a while ago and now setup test sites on before I migrate them to their new home. Basically, the main menu appears at the top where I want it to. When looking at "Home" or "Find Us" all is fine. When you go to "About Us" or "Information" which have menus on the left, the main menu appears a second time below the picture. Any thoughts why, or where I should start looking? I know there are other layout issues which I will get round to. Thank you Stuart Edited November 18, 2011 by Jawloms
jamiess Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 Stuart, I would check the template file, just to see if the left module is duplicating the main menu module. Jamie 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now