Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have any experience of using VirtueMart in Joomla? I have a problem on the admin side of things. When I go in to "Components" --> "VirtueMart", all the administration links down the left side link to "www.site.co.uk/administrator/administrator/index.php..........". It's got two "administrator/" bits in it, so obviously it doesn't work as the file structure doesn't. It is only within VirtueMart I have this problem. Any ideas why or which file I should look in to sort it?

 

Thank you

 

Stuart

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...