sidewinder Posted November 7, 2011 Posted November 7, 2011 This isn't a huge issue, but its a bit strange. The shortcuts for orientating a board - either pressing the mouse and keyboard buttons on the board together or pressing the help button then orient, do not work for teachers since I changed the network over the summer. It only works for me, and thus I assume local admins. Clicking the taskbar icon and then clicking orient does work, but not all the teachers know this, and it's quicker to do it the other ways. I've tried giving them full access to C:/Program Files/Smart/ and I'm sure I've tried the registry key too, but to no avail. Any ideas?
MYK-IT Posted November 7, 2011 Posted November 7, 2011 Press and hold both the keyboard and mouse buttons on the SmartBoard to bring up Orientation Screen
sidewinder Posted November 7, 2011 Author Posted November 7, 2011 That is what doesn't work, as I mentioned in the first line of my post...
MYK-IT Posted November 7, 2011 Posted November 7, 2011 Sorry, skimmed through the post and just saw the admin permission and shortcuts section!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now