Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
So, I got a regular serial, then, bought a modem serial cable, and now i have some text coming.. I log the serial port with putty, and I get text coming now.. I have it checking memery.. and then checking more memery, and then.. it does a line of *'s and.. well.. that's it.. what do i do then? I have never done serial stuff before, and I have no idea what to do, , can anyone help?
Posted

hyper term gives me this...

I can't seem to type anything though, is my hub toasty?

 

NetGear GSM7224 Boot code....

 

 

NetGear GSM7224 Boot code....

 

Flash = 8MB

 

Testing 64MB SDRAM

*******************************

..............................

Posted

you tried hitting enter a few times after the ********'s

 

I'd think it could be iffy if nothing then comes up, also maybe a call to Netgear Support perhaps they are usually quite good on business products

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...