beeswax Posted April 26, 2007 Posted April 26, 2007 I'm trying to get my head round web parts for WSS3. Where to download them and how to install them. I managed this quite easily with WSS2, but doing a search on the MS site brings up what appears to be templates. I think th actual install will be a cinch though, if only I can find the darn things.
zag Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 I don't think there are any publicly available webparts on the microsoft site. The only ones I know of are the Sharepoint Learning kit on the codeplex site. Installation was pretty easy, just run the deploy script from a dos box. Maybe they have moved all the web parts to the codeplex site? I know 3rd part developers are working on some other parts.
NewOrder Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 There are more webparts being released soon for SLK. These are to try and get SLK to a similar situation as Class server was with its web parts. Originally web parts for Learning Gateways were only available to Microsoft partners. There is a good chance that web parts working in wss2 will work in wss3. There arae lots of freely available web parts on the net. Try here http://www.sharepointhosting.com/resources.htm Also try Mark Harrison http://markharrison.co.uk/blog/default.aspx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now