dezt Posted October 24, 2011 Posted October 24, 2011 I'm installing office 2010 at the moment site wide, about half the computers have installed it whilst the other half haven't. I get an error code 30060 when I run the startup script that microsoft suggests to use for deployment of office 2010 as they don't supply a MSI. I did get a 30066 error on some computers, but noticed that SP3 wasn't installed. On quite a lot though the error is 30060 which doesn't show up on microsofts website. Another issue I have is after the install of Office 2010 it is supposed to remove Office 2003, but it doesn't, has anyone come accross this before as well. I don't want 2 versions of office on the computers that this is happening on. Any help is welcomed.
dezt Posted October 24, 2011 Author Posted October 24, 2011 Ive figured out the error 30060, turns out windows installer needed an update. Anyone any ideas on why I still have office 2003 on some of the computers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now