Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Park School BH8 9BJ

 

requires an enthusiastic, capable

 

ICT Technician

 

to manage the school's networked site. Required skills: Experience in managing Windows 2003/XP networks, or appropriate qualification, including networked printers. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of IT problems.

Rapid, flexible learner. Desired skills: Experience with RM CC3 and smartboards.

 

Please apply in writing with your CV to Miss B Smyth

 

Closing date: Monday 31st October

 

Park School HOME

Posted

Well its a private school probably not full time and RM CC3.

 

I imagine they dont have alot considering the size of the place. Its next to fitness first.

 

If you want to find out more why not call them?

Posted

I dont understand either, its stupid if you dont put pay rate up.

 

You live far away though. Why would you apply to a part time position in a tiny school in bournemouth?

Posted
Not neccessarily. I have applied for jobs as far away as Glasgow. If I have family near by I will stay with them during the week and go home on the weekend. Therefore not too far away

 

Understandable considering your ongoing issues ive read. Ive posted quite a few other jobs up, take a look at them as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...