SovietRussia Posted November 18, 2013 Posted November 18, 2013 (edited) I built something similiar here: Administration Console with restrictions applied in a MySQL database per username. Client program runs on Student PCs, which checks in to the MySQL database every 5 minutes If it finds the username against the current logged on user, it then initiates the policy request. In the database, I can set what EXE's I wish to block, and multiple ones using a constructor. The Client program then taps into the WMI Event Framework for Processes (Which fires when a EXE is opened) When the event fires, it checks to see if its one of the ones that is blocked - if it is -> kills the program and displays a message to user. If I have a spare day, Ill put something together that everyone can use. Edited November 18, 2013 by SovietRussia
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now