beeswax Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 When using a WAMP server I know that you can change your default home page through the config.php file. How can I achieve this in IIS7? We host our own webserver.
FN-GM Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 Hi I am about to skype your network manager I can guide ou if you like :-) Sorry to hijack guys :-)
beeswax Posted October 5, 2011 Author Posted October 5, 2011 He's out of the office at the moment helping our Head of Media Studies, so he may be a while...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now