SimpleSi Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 I've used Swiftcover for a couple of years and really like the ability to add remove drivers online as and when (as I can see at a glance how much extra its goign cost and charge them accordingly ) However, I've run into a problem this weekend and I wondered if there was anyone else offering a similar service (e.g quick, no admin charge policy changes) ? Si
john Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Aviva do some changes online for free if you have an online policy
sted Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Aviva do some changes online for free if you have an online policy Isnt swiftcover a n other name for aviva
SimpleSi Posted October 2, 2011 Author Posted October 2, 2011 Isnt swiftcover a n other name for aviva I'd thought i'd try and check this out and in googling came up with this article Up to 36,000 parents are involved in motor insurance 'fronting' scam, new figures show | Mail Online What a mixture of "facts" (and I'm probably being generous here) and mis-use of the english language to give the impression that 20 billion parents in the UK are all fiddling their car insurance (or have I got confused ) Si
SimpleSi Posted October 2, 2011 Author Posted October 2, 2011 Isnt swiftcover a n other name for aviva unless they bought them recently, then no. AXA own Swiftcover and I don't think AXA/Aviva have any close relationship Si
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now