MK-2 Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 Is there a way of getting LDAP info on a machine not joined to the domain (just connected to the wifi)? I can use certain functions to get username/FQDN etc but I want to be able to read the homeDirectory LDAP attribute. On a domain joined machine it works fine, displays \\server\share but on a non domain machine it doesn't. I use "LDAP:// & $fqdn" to get it, but I'm assuming LDAP:// will only work on the domain? Are there any settings I can make to make it know which server to use LDAP for? like LDAP://server.domain.internal & $fqdn? Cheers in advance
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now