ptotham Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I was wondering if any one could help, I have had my deploy studio setup and working for a while on my mac but have started looking into dual booting the macs so I have created and captured my osx image and windows image using deploy studio, set my workflow up to split the drive partions one for windows and partion 2 for osx and deployment works, but when I try to boot in on the windows partion I get the windows boot manager and the windows 7 wont load tell me to put my disc back in and run a repair can anyone shed any light on this?
ptotham Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I have attached some screen shots of my work flow:
Davit2005 Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 (edited) Sorry no experience with DeployStudio or Dual Boot deployment but just wondering if the following is any use. Is the Windows Hidden partition being copied or created. We had the same issue when using an older version of Ghost and restoring Windows PC's it turned out that the version of Ghost wasn't copying the hidden Windows Partition, putting the OS dis back in repaired fixed it. Edited January 23, 2015 by Davit2005
AliG Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I have attached some screen shots of my work flow: [ATTACH=CONFIG]28673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28674[/ATTACH] We have our Mac partition first on our dual boot image. Could it be as simple as that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now