Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to setup the V7.1 on my server for testing and when I extract the zip file and watch the installation video I have noticed that I don't have an API folder, but on the youtube video there is one there. Is this folder needed? I haven't used v7 so have only downloaded HAP+ Web v7.1.1909.1840 and extracted this. If I need to download v7 can someone please show me where it is as I can't find it on codeplex website.

 

I'm trying to rule out the possibility of an error and am hoping that this directory will sort it all out.

 

The error message i'm getting is

Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' from assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

I have seen something like this earlier on in the forum and Nickbro suggested browsing to /api/setup.aspx but I don't have the api directory.

 

I have .net framework 4 installed as this was running an earlier version of HAP+

Posted

Done a bit of searching on google, my error was caused by .net framework not being right. Ran aspnet_regiis.exe -iru and I can now get into the setup.aspx page and start working on this.

 

So far problem solved, still not sure about the api directory though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...