ZeroHour Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 (edited) Since steam UK seem to have been blocked selling it direct I thought I would post this. Shopto.net has the game for PC for £22.85 and the best bit is they give you a serial you can activate in steam Why steam cant sell it direct is bizarre but this is cheaper then it would have been anyway. Warhammer 40 000 Space Marine - Download - ShopTo.Net *confirmed working as I got my copy from there* Edited September 9, 2011 by ZeroHour
SmellyLlama Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Since steam UK seem to have been blocked selling it direct I thought I would post this. Shopto.net has the game for PC for £22.85 and the best bit is they give you a serial you can activate in steam Why steam cant sell it direct is bizarre but this is cheaper then it would have been anyway. Warhammer 40 000 Space Marine - Download - ShopTo.Net If I had some money I would jump on this, game looks great. My bro was saying the multiplayer is awesome.
CAM Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 How many people have tried this site? That's a pretty cheap deal and uses Steam to boot.
ZeroHour Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 How many people have tried this site? That's a pretty cheap deal and uses Steam to boot. I have heard of them for years and thats the link where I got my copy from
Butters Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Is this game any good? I was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure it it would be much kop. Dead Island for instance is absolutely pants after having the best trailer I've seen for a game.
SmellyLlama Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Is this game any good? I was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure it it would be much kop. Dead Island for instance is absolutely pants after having the best trailer I've seen for a game. I will do the same thing I do for every game; download it, play it and if it's any good, fork out money for it. I am fed up to the back teeth with poorly finished games and wasting my money on them. Reading spledid reviews by people paid to write great things about them only to find its all crap. Get for free, reward developers for good products! For example, the new Deus ex was ok, I will wait for it to be on sale on steam for £19.99 or something around there. Then I'll pay for it.
JJonas Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Got this coming from Lovefilm for Xbox360 should be there when I get home.
ZeroHour Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 Is this game any good? I was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure it it would be much kop. Dead Island for instance is absolutely pants after having the best trailer I've seen for a game. Not tried it yet but Ars said it was good. Life is the emperor's currency: Ars reviews Space Marine Warhammer 40000: Space Marine Review (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) - Gaming Age Dead Island has potential they say but the PC version is very broken again according to Ars.
SmellyLlama Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Got this coming from Lovefilm for Xbox360 should be there when I get home. Good plan. I have it for films, am I right in thinking you can keep the game for as long as you like?
zag Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Played the demo on ps3 last night, gameplay was pretty aweful to be honest. Just hack and slash for few mins then gets boring. Did bring me back to the days of hanging round gamesworkshop when we were 14!
JJonas Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Good plan. I have it for films, am I right in thinking you can keep the game for as long as you like? yes you can
JJonas Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Its ok, the Gears of War games do it so much better
JJonas Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Is this an FPS or RTS? Third person shooter see Xbox 360 Review: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Review - Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine
kevbaz Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 This game is terrible.. got it from lovefilm and posted it back the same day, big dissapointment
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now