Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone managed to install this? I have got the server-side installation done, however I can't manage to capture the installation of the client application. I remember this being a complete PITA when I first installed it on CC3, too.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Yes, I also now have v2, although it isn't working for us - we can get Core Science installed, but Additional Science is only available from the server for some reason. Scott is already on the case with this, but if anyone else has experienced the same, I'd love to hear from you...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...