itgeek2008 Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Hi I have exhange 2010 server installed with exchange edge on another server, can send mail out and send mail internally but nothing is coming in from the outside. I can telnet onto my edge server and I believe it is recieveing email as I have forefront for exchange installed and there is mail in the quarentine list. But no mail is being forwarded onto the exchange server. Does anyone have any ideas as to why? Many thanks
sukh Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 1. What happens when you send an email ext>int? Do you get a NDR? 2. Are you saying that the mail is quarantined? 3. Id this issue for all domains or some? 4. Has it ever worked?
itgeek2008 Posted August 11, 2011 Author Posted August 11, 2011 Do not get an NDR Some mail is in quarantine but not all - dont know where the rest has gone I only have one domain no it has never worked - only set it up this week
sukh Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 1. What I mean is, do all externla sebders sdomain have issue or some? 2. Do any, email make it through? 3. Disable FF and test 4 Have you done your edge synch and?
itgeek2008 Posted August 11, 2011 Author Posted August 11, 2011 no emails make it throught, have tried to disable FF but still doesnt work and the edgesynch is working I have forced it as well still not sure what you mean in number 1?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now