Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have an admin machine using outlook 2007. We use Zimbra for our emails and it is synced to outlook for this particular machine. It was working fine up until this morning where it started to repeat messages constantly downloading from server. I had this problem on a previous machine (XP SP3) i tried a reinstall of outlook but it didnt fix the problem. I then came to the conclusion that its the PST file so deleted it and started from scratch. Still having the same problem. I'm now thinking its a problematic email on the server (Zimbra). but i'll be guessing, any advice? MAchine is Windows 7 Office 2007.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...