IKWeb Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 Hi All I have just been asked to get Windows Movie Maker installed on about 70 Vista machines for tomorrow morning There is no way I can get around all 70 machines this evening, as I dont have an MSI for the application and would have do it machine at a time. Does anyone have the MSI for Movie Maker that they would be willing to share?? TIA for any help anyone can offer.
Diello Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 MSI available from Microsoft here: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Windows Movie Maker 2.6 1
Ric_ Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 Also a handy blog post at Deploying Windows Live Essentials 2011 « The Angry Technician courtesy of @AngryTechnician if you want the Live version.
geek4life Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 It always amazes me that windows movie maker is still promoted as an editing program. I though MS were changing it to windows live editor now?
round2it Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 wmm 2.6 works fine as a msi install on windows 7 (should be ok on vista also)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now