Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Does anyone know if there is a way to see when packages have been allocated and by who to stations using the "RM Management Console" I was hoping to see this information in the "MS Event Log" but no such luck.

 

Thanks.

Posted

Q:\PackageControl\Package.log will tell you who/where recent package assignment changes have been made.

The individual station files in the same folder will tell you the status of the packages, if they have successfully installed or failed for some reason.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Thats great thank you its EXACTLY what I wanted.

 

Curiously I also opened a call with RM on the same issue. They were unable to sell me how to access this information even after checking within the support team !

 

No sure if I should post there response so will not but anyway cheers again !

Posted

Inside the package.log it states which use allocated the package which is really helpful but I am a little worried to see that I have 1 package installed that has not been done by the normal user.. Why would the RMC3IENGA be allocating packages ?!

 

SERVER_NAME/HAE RMC3IENGA - modifying package assignments for ***/Main Site :-

Assigning: Microsoft .NET Framework 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...