Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Can anyone confirm if a Schools agrement 3 includes Software Assurance. I always thought it was an extra cost but now I think it could be included. I would like to activate the Home Use Program and im unsure.

 

Also will SA be included in EES too?

Posted
Great, Thanks for that. I have signed up for the home use program. Anyone know if a member of staff can buy 2x copies for 2 computers at home?
Posted

I think you will find in the small print it is 1 per staff member and if they leave or the school opts out of the agreement the software needs to be uninstalled...

 

Hence the Retail Home & Student packages are perpetual and can be installed on 3 computers, in some cases they would be better off buying the retail packs unless they have to have something from the Office Plus Pack...

Your time alone spent arranging it all has probably cost more than has been saved....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...