Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not as crazy as it might sound. If you are on the Google Image Search page you can now drag an image over the text entry box. A new box pops up which says 'Seach by image Drop image here"

 

http://i.imgur.com/ZqiiS.png

After your search is completed you can select an image from the results or add text into the search box to refine your search.

Posted

Freaky!!

 

until I dragged a pic of my broken iPhone and got some very NSFW results and "the stare" from my wife....

Posted
This sounds worrying, I hope @tom_newton and team have been working on blocking this as I suspect this could be the latest way of obtaining inappropriate images perhaps by circumventing word filtering etc (although the Smoothie is much smarter than just using words!) but it won't take long before its abused by students I suspect!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...