Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to remember the last time I successfully took an image of a machine with a sysprep unattended file, Normally when I run the command sysprep comes back and says cannot find the unattended file, but this time it comes back and says Unknown Error Yes very helpful.

 

Anyone seen this before? or is there anything else I can use instead of sysprep? Currently using Sysprep and Windows Deployment.

 

Any advice would be great.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...