shafia2009 Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 Please help I am thinking of doing my Dissertation topic based around effective communication. I wanted to develop the overall communication in our school as it is very poor, We want to set up like a video conference meeting in class so where by the head teacher logs on to his computer and loads his video site and each class has the same tools and do the same, the head teacher can lead the meeting and teacher and TA can also contribute towards the session. Also I wanted alongside a massage box where teacher can type in their massages and something to confirm that the massages have been read. The software should allow us to record and monitor the meetings as well? Does anyone know of anything that can help me? Thank you
Sylv3r Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 Something like FlashMeeting or Adobe sound like what your after.
shafia2009 Posted June 7, 2011 Author Posted June 7, 2011 Thank you. I have a case study now but really scratching my head to link of an effective title for my dissertation. Van anyone think of anything?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now