Hightower Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 Looking to trade my PS3 for possibly an Xbox 360. I have: PS3 40GB (about 2 years old I think) 2 wireless (non-shock) controllers Fallout 3 Fallout New Vegas Fifa (latest one, whatever number that is!) Borderlands Little Big Planet Couple of other games that I haven't played in a while so have forgotten So, if anybody wants to trade, please make me an offer. Also, if anyone wants to buy make me an offer as I'll just buy a 360 with the money.
Hightower Posted June 2, 2011 Author Posted June 2, 2011 Just noticed where I've posted this, duh! Could mods move it when they get a second please? Thanks,
kevbaz Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 gamestation were offering ps3 trade ins for the new style 360, not sure if the offer is still on but that would be the best route i rekon, and well done for making the change
featured_spectre Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 Gamestation is still doing that offer here.....
Fatmas Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 It's a good move on your part, I know you have to pay £30 a year for Xbox Live but I've never known it to be down for months at a time! I have a new style Xbox (250Gb, quieter with Wifi built in) and it really is quiet. Very nice bit of kit.
featured_spectre Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 I've never known it to be down for more than a few hours. Lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now