Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, were starting to roll out HAP+ to the staff and i've had reported that it can be a bit awkward with files over 5mb in size, now when I tested it was fine but I keep being told it just seems to give an error, which I've yet to reproduce :(

 

Has anyone had any issues with that / limitations of file sizes?

Posted

Wow thanks for that near instant answer Nick!

 

If we use the Silverlight one I take it that is greater than the 5mb limit of the basic one?

 

I'm not an ASP person in the sense I know pants all about it to go poking in it as I worry about poking the code behind HAP+ too much in-case I break it!

Posted
Both Silverlight uploaders can support files with very big sizes. I think the only limit is the ram in the server and the file type restrictions. Editing the web.config shouldn't break anything really, as long as you put the stuff where it expects it
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...