Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

From reading other posts you can tell I have been playing about with thin clients this week. I have tried AnywhereTS purely because it has a GIU and it really easy to configure and has a nice boot splash on connection. I have found though that it can be troublesome when you try and update you client image.

 

I have also got Thinstation working as well but the graphics on he logon screen look pretty poor but are fine once it is logged in. I set it to use 24 bit graphics but iam not sure if the graphics on the laptop I am testing it on are fully supported.

 

I wondered if there is an option to add or configure a boot splash screen for Thinstation?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...