Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just installed 2008R2 and purchased a licence from our LA but when I type it in I get:

 

You have entered a KMS key that should be used to create an activation infrastructure for an organization.

 

When I click next I get:

 

The product key you entered cannot be used.

 

Am I correct in thinking I should just enter a client KMS setup key? or should I go back to my LA?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...