Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I am looking for a full time summer job in a school to cover the summer holidays period from late June until the schools return in September, preferably in the Essex or Liverpool areas.

 

I am an experienced ICT Technician with over 12 years experience working in schools, on a variety of systems including RM networks, CSE and Vanilla systems.

 

I have a full driving licence with my own vehicle, and I am CRB-verified with an Enhanced Disclosure.

 

If interested please contact me by PM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...