Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I've only just registered on EduGeek, as I've got nowhere by approaching Promethean via email directly. I recently bought a used Proactiv Primary Interactive whiteboard and Sanyo Pro-X projector from a local school, when they upgraded everything in a refurbishment.

 

The projector is ~ 5 yrs old and is pretty shot. Re: the whiteboard, I didn't get any of the software with it, as I bought it as a convenient projector screen (and was going to experiment with the software). I'm no longer interested in keeping it, so I'm just looking for advice on how much it might be worth, and any tips on a good place to advertise it (apart from my default, put it on ebay and see what happens approach).

 

Many thanks,

Tony




×
×
  • Create New...