localzuk Posted May 13, 2011 Posted May 13, 2011 Whenever I try to edit the Wiki, I receive the following error: Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still does not work, try logging out and logging back in. The Special:UserLogout page doesn't exist, and logging out of VBulletin does nothing either. I've tried in IE and Chrome. Any ideas what could be going wrong?
ZeroHour Posted June 28, 2011 Posted June 28, 2011 Any update on this from @ZeroHour ? Yep I do, I have a possible fix (it didnt occur on the test site) which I sadly didnt get rolled out before I had to fly away, when I get back this weekend I will be rolling an update out and I will update you asap. Sorry for the delays getting this fixed. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now