Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon,

 

Our MFL department have purchased Harcourt Education eGrammar for our PCs.

 

I've sorted the allow blocked content issue with flash but when I try to load the powerpoint files or PDF files, the window opens; beeps like a blocked pop up and closes.

 

I've tried everything I can think of to allow pop ups from files but I'm obviously missing something.

 

 

help!!!

 

Ross

Posted

It's something to do with the browser download settings... you can choose to always accept the download (which seems to make it not download), or always ask - which then gives you the option to d/l...

 

Just off the top of my head though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...