roty80 Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 Is it sad that I want this? http://i.imgur.com/JOVZH.jpg
MK-2 Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 Is it sad that I want this? yes, i'm afraid it is I've always wanted a full wall reef aquarium. Sadly it won't happen unless EuroMillions comes up trumps for me
timzim Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 Do you also harbour a secret desire to live in a pineapple under the sea?
LeMarchand Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 Do you also harbour a secret desire to live in a pineapple under the sea? Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter - take it from me.
TechMonkey Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 He he he, my nephew has this. With a little guidance from a mature adult in authority....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now