Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Keep it for when u have kids....why give a vtech when edubuntu on a tablet is ace...my daughter loves the Q1 with edubuntu

 

Nice thought :D something I don't want to even consider though at the moment being only 21.

Posted
Trust me, you can have hours of fun with it if you got the right OS...its a great plaything! :)

 

Precicely why I'm dusting off my old Dell Laptop :D Going to get Windows 95 up and running and see if I can get Star Trek New World going :)

 

As far as tablets go I'm outa them until Windows 8 comes along with an ARM processor and a 12 hour battery life.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...