Hightower Posted April 18, 2011 Posted April 18, 2011 We are discarding our age old laptops and have 2 trolleys that are open for offers. I believe we got the trolleys in around 2003, and they are in great condition (I believe). Each trolley holds 16 laptops and has charging facilities built into the back. I don't know what these are worth so make me an offer and I'll put it to the people who say yes. Also, would probably need to collect due to the obvious size of the things.
Hightower Posted April 24, 2011 Author Posted April 24, 2011 where abouts are you located? Durham - I'm going away today and won't be back until Saturday so if I don't reply to any further questions that'll be why
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now