Devontechie Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 (edited) Every post that I open looks like this. Only noticed it just now Using Win7 + IE9. Edited October 24, 2012 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 weird that thread looks fine for me here. Thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/bsf/73622-eleventh-hour.html
Devontechie Posted March 30, 2011 Author Posted March 30, 2011 even this post looks like it as well. Wonder if it is IE9. Will try Chrome EDIT: Chrome is fine! Looks like its IE9
ZeroHour Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 When I was saying looks fine here that was with w7 and ie9 too.
Gatt Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 Ok I've confirmed its site compatibility mode in IE9 With it enabled: with it disabled:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now