Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got the email "BETT show set to evolve in line with visitors’ input"

 

and clicked the link "For further details on the BETT Advisory Panel, including contributors and what was discussed"

 

I can't be alone in being rather disappointed that the panel turns out to have been made up of "headteachers, teachers and ICT coordinators from a diverse mix of primary and secondary schools"

 

What about us school IT Technicians and Network Managers BETT? We're kind of important too!

Posted
I used to sit on the panel as both a rep for IT Support and for EduGeek, but had to stand down when joining the LA. I'm pretty sure that should someone be able to go to the panel meetings (not that often) and have the support of their school to do so (don't forget you have to get agreement to have time off) then EMAP would be happy to have feedback. They do also chat with Chris and co when the stand is being organised, so not all is lost.
Posted

It was quite interesting to see joe Wilcox on twitter last night talking about plans for the Learn Live sections of BETT 2012. I did ask about what could be expected for associate / support staff and he is open to suggestions.

 

So, what did people like about BETT 2011, what else would they like to see and what CPD would they like there in the future?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...