ticarr Posted March 28, 2011 Posted March 28, 2011 Hi All, This seams like a very dim question. I have a Toshiba Tecra A10 laptop which I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the boot device. A supervior password has been set on the machine which means the icons at the boot time have been disabled. I have tried F2 and DEL but nothing I do enables these icons. Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers (feel a bit dim now ) Tom
artur19 Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 (edited) here there are some software for a10 Edited April 4, 2011 by artur19
mavhc Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 To change the supervisor password on a Tecra without installing Windows software, hold down Insert key when booting, you'll need to know the current password of course
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now