Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am running a phased upgrade from office 2003 to office e 2010.

 

2003 was deployed by gpo 2010 is deployed by startup script.

 

I have added a dummy msi to the gpo to upgrade (and therefore remove) the old version of office, before the startup script performs the new install.

 

The startup script was copied from technet.

 

Office installs but file associations are not correctly updated!

 

Customizations are done in setup.XML to put in org name etc.

 

What have I missed?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...