Jobos Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 I've installed Activprimary 3.7.19 and I'm getting a runtime error 380, invalid property value. I've reinstalled Activprimary but still the same error. Any ideas?
cmssbrie Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 Hi, Guess the advice should be to update to Inspire, however.... Go into the Program directory, and you should see a file called Regfiles.vbs - run that, and reboot your machine. Upon boot up, click on Start -> Run and type in Regsvr32 scrrun.dll and click Ok. If that doesn't work, you could try creating a new user profile on the machine. If your still having problems, then unfortunately, the only advice left is to update to Inspire and see if the problem remains. Hope one way or another you manage to get it working though!
Jobos Posted March 16, 2011 Author Posted March 16, 2011 Hi, Guess the advice should be to update to Inspire, however.... Go into the Program directory, and you should see a file called Regfiles.vbs - run that, and reboot your machine. Upon boot up, click on Start -> Run and type in Regsvr32 scrrun.dll and click Ok. If that doesn't work, you could try creating a new user profile on the machine. If your still having problems, then unfortunately, the only advice left is to update to Inspire and see if the problem remains. Hope one way or another you manage to get it working though! Thanks I'll give that a try. Funny enough Inspire works on the machine in question even when Activprimary doesn't.
Recommended Posts