laserblazer Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 My wife asked me to order some stuff off Ebay and just as I hit the Comfirm button I realised I hadn't changed the delivery address. Lo and behold, on Friday there was a card from DHL saying they had tried to deliver to my home and would retry on Monday. I phoned the number on the card and a recorded mesage said "To change the delivery address press 4" so I pressed 4, only to be told they weren't allowed to change the delivery address! Anyway, there was a mobile number written on the card, so I called it and got a "Hello Mr B. Not a problem, I'll bring it in when I drop my daughter off."
LiamH Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 I have had this with some delivery drivers. Really help full. Even had one who rang me up "hello I'm outside your house with this package, are you not in?" I told him I was at work and he asked where that was and popped along and delivered it, ~ 15 min's drive away.
Greenbeast Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 that's pretty handy, i just get everything delivered here anyway, saves the trouble
plexer Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 We had a city link driver like that he once delivered somethign to the house and then realised that he knew me from work too so said if we weren't home he drop stuff of at school. Ben
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now