imiddleton25 Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 (edited) I stupidly got myself involved with doing a simple 5 page website. I thought i might use wordpress and found a template put content on . then after saying they liked it now want it to look like Demo page So i think i need either some kind person to make a theme for wordpress of to do some html coding. I thought if i used a CMS i could hand it to them to update and never see it again. Any help would be most welcome as they are desperate to get it done so can start to advertise. Forgot to mention this is a small charity with no money to spend on this website hence asking me rather than a web designer Edited March 7, 2011 by imiddleton25 missing info
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now